Monday, May 4, 2009

Bridgette Savannah Lowe, Birth April 12, 2005

The above photo is Bridgette at her 4th birthday party. Of course, it ws a princess party. Being the fourth child, she can take care of herself just fine, thank you. She is fun, smart, wise beyond her years, cute and likes to help. when she was only two, actually less than that, she wanted to help me wash walls and paint as we were getting ready to move. Quite a remarkable girl. We all love her very much.

In April, I was at Deb’s house eating lunch with Deb and Bridgette. Bridgette asked me if Grandpa likes pirates. I said, “Yes, he does. How did you know?” (Grandpa likes the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.) She answered, “Because he’s a boy.”

I rode in the back of Deb’s van with Bridgette. She told me,
“When I grow up and have a baby, my mama will be the Grandma, and she will stay with us.”

A little while later, I told her, “Bridgette. I’m going home to Grandpa and I’m going to tell him all about you. What do you want me to tell him? Should I tell him that you are beautiful?” She replied as grown up as can be, “No, cute.”

No comments: